Thinking of a cheap Summer Holiday but struggling to make a choice? Let us give you 5 tips to help you make your decision!
- Family friendly: are you looking to get away with the kids? Want some downtime to read a book by the pool, while the little ones are being well cared for and more importantly well entertained? Choose an all inclusive trip to Lanzarote. It’s got the sunshine you’re looking for, the great beaches just a stones through away, full on kids club activities and a bit of banana boating for mum and dad if you’re feeling up to it!
- Adventure sports: so you want a bit of sunshine, but want to combine it with something a bit different like getting up close and personal with a wild animal on safari, or you’d prefer some water skiing or mountain climbing? We want to let you in on a little secret, try out a holiday with a difference in Gambia. It’s got everything the adventurous spirit wants!
- Foodie paradise: interested in locally sourced truffle ice cream? (Hmmm) Or maybe you’d prefer some wild boar pasta? How about some homemade wine? We are drooling just thinking about it. If that sounds good to you, check out the Istria Riviera in Croatia. There are some great all inclusive offers to set up your gastronomic adventure in the sun!
- Adults only: That’s not some kind of code for naughty holidays. More and more companies have realised some people just want time on their own in a quieter resort, or tailored just for them. Adult only are packages designed especially for adults with great food, brilliant service, the quality beaches and resorts that you expect and of course what holiday would be complete without a bit of sunshine. Try Turkey for a special break and see how much it will suit you!
- Beach break: Are you looking for that perfect beach, to spend a few days just completely chilling out? Maybe you’ll be able to drag yourself away for a cocktail in the evening, but this is all about topping up your tan and letting the sun melt away your cares. So head to Skiathos in the Sporades islands of Greece. With picture perfect white send slipping into beautiful crystal clear waters, it is the perfect place to unwind.
What do you think of our list? We’d love to hear your ideas too, simply leave a comment and we’ll post them on our facebook page.