Swedish House Mafia at Pacha, Ibiza via @ David Boyle
Sleep is for the weak, so head to some of the most amazing nightclubs in the world to party like there’s no tomorrow.
- Pacha – Ibiza Consistently rated in the top nightclubs in the world, you’re in safe hands in Pacha. With five different rooms there’s something for everyone. And although it might not be the biggest club on the island, with the likes of Swedish House Mafia and David Guetta taking over in past years, we can expect good things for 2013.
- Privilege – Ibiza A club so hot it has its own swimming pool; it’s a privilege to get in here. Infamous since the 80s, and partying all night long ever since, you can expect one hell of a party.
- XS at the Encore – Las Vegas – Sin City is where anything can happen, including tigers in your hotel room, as we saw in The Hangover. XS really lives up to its name, the best place on earth to waste your entire life savings, it’s got a gold crusted interior, and gets the big names in like Diplo and Calvin Harris. Just remember: what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.
- LIV at Fountainbleau – Miami A heady mix of luxury and high energy, this place is usually packed with celebs and is rumoured to be one of the biggest money earning clubs in the world. Filled with sexy dancers, private skyboxes and lavish décor, for the regular Joe this is a once in a lifetime nightspot.
- BCM – Magaluf One of the biggest clubs in Europe, BCMs has been packing them in for years. These guys know how to party, and party hard. Packed with themed parties, bangin’ beats and top DJs it’s the place to see and be seen in Magaluf. Perfect for stag and hen parties with a bang.
- Subsix – Maldives Not one of the big names on this list, but how could we forget the world’s first underwater nightclub. Opened by Tinie Tempah, this is set to be *the* all night party hotspot in 2013.
- La Boom – Cancun All night tequila,amazing lights and laser shows and women hanging around in half nothing. You could try finding a better club in Cancun, but you probably won’t.
- Berghain – Berlin A bit of a mission impossible to get in the door (it’s totally random) but once inside it’s the hedonistic capital of nightlife in the city. And for a place that’s renowned for its shenanigans that saying something. The massive converted power station is filled with an edgy crowd who will stay there for hours on end.
- Zouk – Singapore Its name actually comes from the French Creole word for party, and do they know it. Three warehouses turned superclubs are aiming to regenerate the Asian dance scene and have been picking up tonnes of plaudits along the way. Filled to the brim every weekend, it draws big names like Bjork, John Digweed and the Chemical Brothers pitching in sets, and its fierce reputation is set to get even better in 2013.
- Row 14 – Barcelona Don’t go to Barcelona for a weekend with the expectation that you’ll get any sleep. Step away from the Ramblas and into the winding streets filled with pubs and clubs. The city never stops but really gets going about 1am, and it’s not unusual to fall in your hotel bed at all hours. Head for a wakeup call at Row 14, a sexy new electronic club, with convertible roof and massive sound.