Purple 10: The Sunniest Places in the World
- Andalusia, Spain With more than 300 sunny days per year, Andalusia in Spain is considered to be Europe’s sunniest location.
- Yuma, Arizona, USA The brightest spot in the US is Yuma in Arizona with a whopping 4,050 hours of sun each year.
- Southern Chile, South America The stunning country of Chile receives up to 17 hours of sunlight on some days in the year. That’s a lot of sunbathing time.
- Cyprus In the summer months Cyprus is bathed in sunshine for up to 13 hours each and ever day. Time to grab a space on the beach.
- Canary Islands, Spain Visit the Canary Islands in the summer and soak up the sun with 11 hours of golden rays per day.
- Namibia, Africa With 300 days of sunshine, Namibia is the world’s queen of sunshine!
- Lisbon, Portugal In mid spring and for the whole of summer, this scenic harbour city receives between 9 and 12 hours of sun per day. What are you waiting for?
- Algeria, Africa With a sunshine average of 11.3 hours per day in July, Algeria is the ideal place to soak up that all important sun!
- Marseilles, France Close to the Mediterranean Coast, Marseilles gets up to 12 hours of sunshine a day in the summertime.
- Rhodes Island, Greece One of the biggest islands in Greece, Rhodes is also one of Europe’s sunniest destinations with about 300 days of sunshine a year.
Get the best deal for cheap holidays in the sunniest places right now from PurpleTravel.co.uk. Call today on 0207 993 9228 for more.