Purple Tips: Best Summer Cocktails
If there’s a beach bar or cocktail that you’ve been raving about, share it with us in the comments section below! Enjoy our tips for the best summer cocktails and where you can enjoy them.
1. Tiki Beach Cocktail & Music Bar, Benidorm Busy AND fantastic and slap, bang on the boulevard of the Levante Beach in Benidorm. Have a cool and sophisticated Sangria on its sunny terrace and soak up as much Spanish sunshine as you can.
Image via @ Bastien
2. Azul Lounge, Tulum, Mexico Tequila, lime and a beautiful view. Where else to enjoy this lovely summer drink than in Riviera Maya’s own Azul Lounge in Tulum.
Margarita via @ mnapoleon
3. Daiquiri Palace, Magaluf Enjoy a delicious Daiquiri in a variety of flavours in the Daiquiri Palace in legendary Magaluf to get ahead for a brilliant night out in some of its famous clubs.
Image via @ The Hungry Australian
4. Blue Marlin, Ibiza This could just be the best Mojito of your life, (apart from actually visiting Cuba) on this amazing beach bar on Cala Jonda. It comes with a pretty decent sunset too.
Image via @ Wikicommons
5. Little Ochie, Manchester, Jamaica Perfect if you fancy indulging in some great seafood, this ramshackle little bar offers a true taste of local life, with plenty of great fish on the side. Enjoy some epic food with a Big Bamboo or a Dirty Banana.
Image via @ David Berkowitz
6. Cavalieri Hotel, Corfu Climb up to the top floor of this town-house styled hotel and get a look in at the exceptional roof garden, where delicious cocktails are served. Try a sophisticated Barbecue Bourbon Bloody Mary with a view of the Old Fortress.
Image via @ kthread
7. Lighthouse Beach Bar, Paphos Situated along Lighthouse Beach in Paphos, the Lighthouse Beach Bar is the best place to chill out with a mouthwatering Zombie cocktail.
Image via @ Stewart
8. Hula Hula Beach Bar, Hvar, Croatia Enjoy a pina colada in the footsteps of Beyonce and Jay-Z, apparently they’ve been seen stopping at the Hula Hula Bar and indulging in a drink or two. If it’s good enough for them…
Pina Colada via @ Advencap