Forget about a years of saving, get these top tips for cheap luxury holidays from Purple Travel.
1. Book your tickets as soon as possible. That way, you can benefit from online offers and early bird discounts.
2. If you can’t book that early, go for last minute when companies are trying to get rid of the last few seats on a flight, or last few rooms in a hotel.
3. Be flexible in terms of date and time of your departure. It’s cheap to fly on a Tuesday, than at the weekend.
4. Off season bookings are also a cost effective solution. You can head to all Mediterranean destinations in September where the weather and sea are still as warm as in the middle of July. Plus, you’ll get cheap accommodation and most probably have the beaches for yourselves…not bad at all!
5. Consider reducing the length of your trip. Instead of dreaming a 10-day stay in a luxury hotel, why not opt for a five day stay, which might be a more realistic plan for your pocket.
6. Book your flight with a low cost airline, to save more money for a better standard hotel. After all, when you’re swimming in the pool of your 5-star hotel, the flight will be a faded memory.
7. Do not reject all-inclusive options that will save you big money from daily expenses such as food and drink.
8. The closer, the cheaper. Choose nearby destinations that require low cost travelling.
9. Read the reviews and comments of other travellers about the accommodation and airline you’re about to book and avoid unpleasant surprises.
10. DO visit our cheap holidays website Purple Travel for the best deal to wherever you wish. Your dream holiday is just a click away.