If you’re planning a holiday this year and prefer to relax in a child-free environment then you’ll enjoy this Purple Travel guide to the best adult only hotels in Tenerife and throughout the Canary Islands. Designed and built with over 18s in mind, these adult on hotels Tenerife and throughout the Canaries focus on beautiful surroundings, choice of dining options, range of luxury facilities and excellent service and attention to detail. Enjoy the Purple 10 adult only hotels Tenerife & Canary Islands – and remember! For more information or to book any adult only hotels Tenerife, Fuerteventura, Lanzarote or Gran Canaria, talk to the expert team at Purple Travel on 0207 993 9228.
- Iberostar Grand Hotel El Mirador, Costa Adeje, Tenerife. A charming boutique hotel right across from the Playa del Duque, this is an exquisite honeymoon choice. The 5* adult only hotel features extensive gardens, huge swimming pool, solarium and extensive spa facilities.
- Hotel H10, Los Cristianos, Tenerife. A small boutique hotel with rooftop terrace and dedicated beauty salon, this hotel is all about relaxation and being able to unwind. Just 600m from the beach and 500m from plenty of nightlife, it has something for everyone.
- Hotel Stil Los Gigantes, Tenerife. This hotel had a complete makeover last year so you can expect wonderful facilities. There are spectacular sea views from the chillout terrace, and plans to introduce free Wifi from May 2014. Relax in the new VIP area, take a dip in the pool, or afternoons in the sun gazing out over the island of La Gomera off the coast.
- Red Level at the Gran Melia Resort, Alcala, Tenerife. Couples will love the attention to detail at the luxury Red Level at this beautiful hotel. The hotel offers magnificent ocean views and a range of services with hot tubs, and butler or concierge services, bath sets and aromatherapy sessions. Adults only perfection!
- Hotel Suite Princess, Playa Taurito, Gran Canaria. A relaxed 4* hotel with mountain views and just moments from the beach, this is a superb choice for a couples holiday in the Canaries. Recently refurbished in a contemporary style, it is only five minutes away from the picturesque harbour town of Puerto Mogan.
- Hotel Neptuno, Playa del Ingles, Gran Canaria. Right in the middle of Playa del Ingles, the Hotel Neptuno is perfect for couples who want the mix of relaxing by the pool or beach and hitting the town every night.
- Iberostar Costa Canaria, Gran Canaria. Close to the lovely beach in San Agustin, this hotel specialises in access to water sports, with snorkelling, scuba and diving nearby. Nightly entertainment, a well finished spa and golf course complete the setting for a superb adult only hotel.
- Hotel H10 Timanfaya Palace, Playa Blanca, Lanzarote. For couples who want a striking holiday, look no further than this 4* hotel. Decorated with huge windows and filled with palms, it offers a contemporary adult only choice in Lanzarote. There are three pools but it’s also it’s right on the beach and offers the option to upgrade with fun extras like access to the VIP lounge and pillow menu.
- Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort, Fuerteventura. Situated beside the gorgeous dunes of Corralejo beach, the 4* hotel has spacious rooms and is right across the road from the beautiful beach. With a dedicated adult only section, couples can relax by the pool or at the bar in total relaxation.
- Avanti Boutique Hotel, Corralejo, Fuerteventura. This beach hotel has a strong focus on relaxation. You’ll find it in spades in the spacious rooms, adult only roof terrace and Jacuzzi and solarium designed with adults in mind. Sleek and finished to very high standards this 4* is sure to impress.
If you want more information or to book any of these adult only hotels in the Canaries, visit our website here or call us on 0207 993 9228.